Bob Evans Thanksgiving Hours 2019: Everything You Need to Know
Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and of course, delicious food. But what happens when you don’t feel like cooking? That’s where Bob Evans comes in. The popular restaurant chain has been serving up hearty meals for over 60 years, and Thanksgiving is no exception. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Bob Evans Thanksgiving hours for 2019, as well as what you can expect from their holiday menu.
Section 1: Bob Evans Thanksgiving Hours
If you’re planning on dining at Bob Evans on Thanksgiving Day, it’s important to know their hours of operation. In general, most Bob Evans locations will be open on Thanksgiving, but with limited hours. According to the company’s website, most restaurants will be open from 8am to 8pm on Thanksgiving Day. However, it’s always a good idea to check with your local Bob Evans to confirm their specific hours.
It’s also worth noting that Bob Evans offers a Thanksgiving meal to-go option, which allows you to enjoy their delicious food from the comfort of your own home. If you choose this option, you’ll need to place your order at least 24 hours in advance. The meal includes turkey or ham, sides, and dessert, and serves up to 10 people.
Section 2: Bob Evans Thanksgiving Menu
So, what can you expect from Bob Evans’ Thanksgiving menu? The restaurant offers a variety of traditional holiday dishes, as well as some unique options that are sure to please everyone at the table. Here are some highlights:
– Turkey and Ham: Of course, no Thanksgiving meal is complete without turkey or ham. Bob Evans offers both options, and they’re available as part of their dine-in or to-go meals.
– Mashed Potatoes and Gravy: Creamy mashed potatoes and savory gravy are a staple of any Thanksgiving feast, and Bob Evans does not disappoint. Their mashed potatoes are made with real butter and cream, and their gravy is rich and flavorful.
– Stuffing: Bob Evans’ stuffing is made with their signature sausage, which adds a delicious savory flavor to the dish. It’s the perfect complement to turkey or ham.
– Green Beans: For a healthy side dish option, try Bob Evans’ green beans. They’re cooked to perfection and seasoned with just the right amount of salt and pepper.
– Pumpkin Pie: No Thanksgiving meal is complete without pumpkin pie, and Bob Evans’ version is a crowd-pleaser. It’s made with real pumpkin and a flaky crust, and topped with whipped cream.
Section 3: Pricing
One of the benefits of dining at Bob Evans on Thanksgiving is that you can enjoy a delicious meal without breaking the bank. The restaurant’s Thanksgiving menu is reasonably priced, with most dishes costing between $10 and $15. If you opt for the to-go meal, prices start at $89.99 for a meal that serves 6-8 people, and go up to $149.99 for a meal that serves 10 people.
It’s worth noting that prices may vary depending on your location, so be sure to check with your local Bob Evans for specific pricing information.
Section 4: Tips for a Successful Thanksgiving at Bob Evans
If you’re planning on dining at Bob Evans on Thanksgiving Day, there are a few things you can do to ensure a successful experience. Here are some tips:
– Make a reservation: While Bob Evans does not require reservations on Thanksgiving, it’s always a good idea to call ahead and reserve a table. This will help ensure that you don’t have to wait for a table when you arrive.
– Arrive early: Since Bob Evans has limited hours on Thanksgiving, it’s a good idea to arrive early to ensure that you have plenty of time to enjoy your meal.
– Be patient: Thanksgiving is a busy day for restaurants, and Bob Evans is no exception. Be patient with your server and the kitchen staff, and understand that there may be some delays.
– Consider the to-go option: If you don’t feel like dining out on Thanksgiving, consider ordering the to-go meal from Bob Evans. This will allow you to enjoy a delicious meal from the comfort of your own home.
In conclusion, Bob Evans is a great option for anyone looking to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal without the hassle of cooking. With limited hours on Thanksgiving Day, it’s important to plan ahead and make a reservation if possible. Whether you choose to dine in or order the to-go meal, you’re sure to enjoy the restaurant’s traditional holiday dishes and unique offerings.